§1 Geltung gegenüber Unternehmern und Begriffsdefinitionen(1) Die nachfolgenden Allgemeinen Geschäftbedingungen gelten für alle Lieferungen zwischen uns und einem Verbraucher in ihrer zum Zeitpunkt der Bestellung gültigen Fassung.
§2 Zustandekommen eines Vertrages, Speicherung des Vertragstextes(1) Die folgenden Regelungen über den Vertragsabschluss gelten für Bestellungen über unseren Internetshop http://www.emarei.info/ .
§3 Preise, Versandkosten, Zahlung, Fälligkeit(1) Die angegebenen Preise enthalten keine gesetzliche Umsatzsteuer. Hinzu kommen zudem etwaige Versandkosten.
§4 Lieferung(1) Sofern wir dies in der Produktbeschreibung nicht deutlich anders angegeben haben, sind alle von uns angebotenen Artikel sofort versandfertig. Die Lieferung erfolgt hier spätesten innerhalb von 5 Werktagen. Dabei beginnt die Frist für die Lieferung im Falle der Zahlung per Vorkasse am Tag nach Zahlungsauftrag an die mit der Überweisung beauftragte Bank und bei allen anderen Zahlungsarten am Tag nach Vertragsschluss zu laufen. Fällt das Fristende auf einen Samstag, Sonntag oder gesetzlichen Feiertag am Lieferort, so endet die Frist am nächsten Werktag.
§5 EigentumsvorbehaltWir behalten uns das Eigentum an der Ware bis zur vollständigen Bezahlung des Kaufpreises vor.
§6 Widerrufsrecht des Kunden als Verbraucher:Widerrufsrecht für Verbraucher
Muster-Widerrufsformular(Wenn Sie den Vertrag widerrufen wollen, dann füllen Sie bitte dieses Formular aus und senden Sie es zurück.)
§8 GewährleistungEs gelten die gesetzlichen Gewährleistungsregelungen.
§9 VertragspracheAls Vertragssprache steht ausschließlich Deutsch zur Verfügung.
Stand der AGB Mai.2015
Gratis AGB erstellt von agb.de
Terms of the companyIng. Ph. J. Daum GmbH & Co. KG
§1 Validity towards entrepreneurs and Definitions
(1) The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions between us and a consumer in their valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 conclusion of a contract, Storage of contract
(1) The following rules on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our internet shop http://www.emarei.info/.
(2) In case of concluding the contract, the contract with
Ing. Ph. J. Daum GmbH & Co. KG
Register number HRA 9936
Register court Münster
(3) The presentation of goods in our online shop are not legally binding contract offer on our part, but only a non-binding invitation to consumers to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. If after the expiry of the deadline, the offer is rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our online shop the following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passes the proposed in our Internet Shop ordering procedure.
This order involves the following steps:
1) products as tool sets and tools or other asseccories
2) Confirm by clicking the button "Add to Cart"
3) verification of the particulars in the cart, then click Next Step
4) Enter billing and shipping address, then clicking the button "next step and select payment method"
5) Then select whether to be paid via PayPal or otherwise in advance
6) Repeated testing and correction of the respective input data.
7) Binding sending the order by clicking on the "chargeable buy" or "buy"
Consumers can reach before the mandatory sending the order by pressing the contained in the Internet browser used by him "back" button to control its information back to the website on which the information provided by the customer are recorded and correct input errors or by Close the Internet browser to cancel the order process. We acknowledge receipt of your order directly through an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of contract for purchase via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our Terms and Conditions by e-mail. The terms and conditions at any time, see also under http://www.emarei.info/emarei-shop-home/allgemeine-gesch%C3%A4ftsbedingungen/. Your order data can be accessed for security reasons no longer on the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, maturity
(1) The prices doe not include VAT. There are also possible shipping costs.
(2) The customer has the option of paying by cash on delivery, PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has elected to pay in advance, so he agrees to the purchase price to be paid immediately after the conclusion. As far as we deliver on delivery, the due date of the purchase price occurs upon receipt of goods.
(1) If we have not clearly stated in the product description, all products offered by us can be shipped immediately. Delivery is here latest within 5 working days. The deadline for delivery in the case of advance payment the day after payment order to the body responsible for transfer bank and all other forms of payment on the day begins to run after the conclusion. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, it shall expire on the next business day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold only passes to the delivery of the item to the buyer on this also the dispatch of purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We reserve title to the goods until full payment of the purchase price.
§ 6 Right of Withdrawal as a consumer:
Right of Withdrawal
Consumers are entitled to a right of withdrawal under the following conditions, where consumer is any natural person who enters into a transaction for purposes which can be attributed mostly neither commercial nor its independent professional activity:
You have the right to withdraw within fourteen days without giving a reason this contract.
The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day have taken to buy, or a representative of your third party other than the carrier and possession of the goods or has.
To exercise your right, you have to
Ing. Ph. J. Daum GmbH & Co. KG
Telefax +49 2583 3006590
by way of unambiguous statement (for example, a consigned by post mail, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract, inform. You can sure use the attached model withdrawal form, which is not mandatory, however.
consequences of Withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will reimburse all payments we have received from you, including the costs of supply (with the exception of the additional costs arising from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than that offered by us, cheapest Standard have), and repay immediately latest within fourteen days from the date on which the notification has been received about your cancellation of this contract with us. For this repayment, we use the same method of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you explicitly agreed otherwise; in any case you will be charged fees for this repayment.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the returned goods back, or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You have to return the goods immediately and in any event not later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of any cancellation of this contract to us or passed. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days.
They bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
End of revocation
§7 withdrawal form
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
Ing. Ph. J. Daum GmbH & CO KG
Fax. +49 (0) 2583 3006590
Hereby give notice (s) I / We (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract entered into for the purchase of the following products (*) / provision of the following services (*)
Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
Name / consumer (s)
Address of / consumer (s)
Signature / consumer (s) (only with message on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
The statutory warranty provisions.
§ 9 Contract Language
When contract language is English, the German version prevails.
Prior Conditions Mai.2015